If you have a question concerning personal injury, product liability, or premises liability in Sherman Oaks, California, or the surrounding areas, the best thing you can do is contact an experienced attorney. Benjamin Drake will take the time to listen to your questions, carefully providing you with accurate, honest, and helpful answers.
At the Drake Law Firm, we receive many of the same questions from different clients. Benjamin has taken the time to address these frequently asked questions and provide answers for you here. Be sure to check back often for new FAQs and answers.
Drake Law Firm FAQs
- How much is my case worth?
- What should I do if I’m in a car accident?
- What are the steps I should take after I am injured in a car accident?
- How is compensation calculated?
- Should I talk with the insurance company?
- What is a personal injury claim? And how long after my accident do I have to file a personal injury claim in California?
- Am I a bad person for seeking compensation for my injuries?
- What if the other driver does not have insurance?
- Who can qualify as a witness?
- What happens if I am in an accident with a third party while I am at work?
- What is the minimum insurance requirements in California?